Oyez Review publishes fiction, creative nonfiction, poetry and art. There are no restrictions on style, theme, or subject matter.
- Standard font and font size.
- 8.5″ x 11″ white paper is preferred.
Fiction and Creative Nonfiction:
- Typed and double-spaced.
- No strict length restrictions, but because of space limitations, we are unlikely to publish manuscripts longer than 15-20 pages (4,500-5,500 words).
- Up to five poems, not to exceed ten pages total.
- Slides, print copies, or high-resolution JPEG files on CD (Sized to fill 8″ x 10″ space, min. 72 ppi and max. 300 ppi).
- Please send at least twenty black and white images.
- Please do not send the original artwork.
How To Submit
The annual reading period is August 1 through October 1. Submissions received before or after this period will be returned unread. Simultaneous submissions and previously published work will not be considered.
- Submit to us online at Submishmash
- Or you can send your work via snail mail:
Attn: Janet Wondra
Department of Literature & Languages
430 S. Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60605
Need to get in touch with us?
If you have any additional questions, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org